Unrivaled Range and Unexpected Power
Many electric cars can only go about 200 to 250 miles before needing to be recharged. On top of that, it often takes a few hours to charge them. With the Tesla Model X, though, you can forget all that. This wonder of modern mechanical engineering can go for up to 351 miles per charge.
At one of Tesla's over 1,200 Supercharger stations in America, the Model X can charge for a 200-mile trip in as little as 15 minutes. With that kind of convenience, you'd expect to take a performance hit, but this electric SUV surpasses its gas-guzzling competitors with:
- The ability to go from 0 to 60 mph in just 3.8 seconds
- A 670-horsepower all-wheel-drive powertrain with two electric motors
- 5,000-pound towing capacity
With that kind of performance, this Model X rental is more than ready to tackle any obstacle on today's highways.
A Soul-soothing Six-seat Interior
Business conferences and amusement parks are great and all, but they leave you frayed, frazzled and ready for some peace and quiet. With everything this Model X rental has in-store, drive time is you time:
- Six seats with plenty of head, shoulder and leg room
- A unique and responsive yoke-style steering wheel
- An almost panoramic windshield that extends above the front seats
- Three vivid screens: a digital instrument panel, a 17-inch touchscreen in the front and an 8-inch screen in the back
- 22 speakers
- Two wireless charging pads
- A maximum storage capacity of 91 cubic feet
Passengers can play video games and stream movies while the driver queues up his or her favorite podcasts or music. If you don't think you can unwind while you drive, this Tesla Model X rental will prove you wrong. Just opening the vertically-raising falcon doors will wash your road trip woes away.