Who Knew a Sedan Could Be So Fast?
When the Panamera was introduced in 2010, it was Porsche's first sedan in a long line of sporty little racers. Porsche knew they couldn't stray too far from what made them famous, so outside of extra space, this Porsche rental is exactly what you'd expect it to be: fast. The 2022 Panamera has:
- A 2.9 L twin-turbo V6 engine capable of 325 hp
- The ability to go from 0 to 60 in about 5.3 seconds, a rarity among luxury sedans
- Air suspension for a smooth ride and flawless cornering
If you were eyeing a 911, but need more space for luggage or passengers, this is the luxury car rental for you. However, if you're looking for an electric car with all the speed and room of the Porsche Panamera, check out Prestige Luxury Rental's 2022 Porsche Taycan, one of the world's first all-electric sports cars.
Top of the Line Accents: The Platinum Edition
If you're like us, you're not satisfied with pure, unadulterated speed. You want to stand out. You want attitude. You want a sports car rental that drips as much style as your favorite fit. That's why our Porsche Panamera model is the top-of-the-line Platinum Edition with:
- A head-turning sports exhaust system
- Smoldering, smoked-out taillights
- 21-inch satin platinum wheels, a detail exclusive to this trim
- Glossy black trim to accentuate this Porsche's aerodynamic curves, fender vents and iconic LED headlights
The satin chalk grey paint job is slick enough to make an impression, but elegant enough to suit business trips. Whether you're out on the town or wheeling and dealing with clients, stepping out of this Platinum Edition Panamera lets everyone know you mean business.